The Saint John Police Force has partnered with MapNimbus.com to provide an online interactive map of crime and disorder occurring in the City of Saint John. This service provides residents with access to local crime data. By creating a free account, you can receive email notifications alerting you of recent crime activity in your neighbourhood. You can also use the interactive tools to create reports and view trends.
By proceeding to MapNimbus.com, you have read and agreed to the following:
The incidents displayed on our crime maps are preliminary response data only, and are subject to change for a variety of reasons pending investigational outcomes. For these and other reasons, this data may not reflect what is submitted to the Canadian Center for Justice Statistics.
• Information shown may not have been verified.
• Incidents shown may not reflect all police activity.
• There may be a delay in a crime being reported, and not all crime is reported.
• Addresses are approximate to a city block area to protect the identity of victims of crime.
• Information shown is not suitable for comparison purposes across neighbourhoods or across time due to area size, population densities, influence of other variables, and shifting operational focus.
The Saint John Police Force assumes no liability whatsoever for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided, regardless of how caused. The Saint John Police Force makes no representations, warranties, guarantees or other assurances as to the content, sequence, accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of any of the information provided herein. The Saint John Police Force will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, the use of this information. Any use of the information for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.