If you have information regarding a crime, suspicious activity, suspicious person or anything else that you think that we should know about, please complete the form below.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REPORT A CRIME IN PROGRESS OR AN EMERGENCY REQUIRING ASSISTANCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF A CRIME IN PROGRESS OR OTHER EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
How do I submit a tip?
- You may complete this form anonymously, or provide your contact information for follow up investigation.
- Provide as many details as you can including... Who, What, When, Where and How Do You Know.
- You may want to include details such as: "How frequently does the activity occur?", "Does it occur more often during the day or night?", "Has there been any previous police activity at the location and if so, when?", "Are there children involved?", and "What have YOU seen?"
- When describing a potential suspect, consider race, sex, height, weight, age, hair colour, eye colour, scars, tattoos, clothing.
- Do you know his/her address? Hangouts? Employer?
- Consider vehicle information, if applicable, such as make, model, colour, year, license, bumper stickers, etc.
Police and Community Working Together for a Safer Saint John. We serve and protect - with respect.