As a charitable program, P.R.O. Kids depends on the the generosity of businesses, organizations, committees and citizens across Greater Saint John. Over 150 local recreation providers also offer discounted rates and sponsored spots, helping to maximize our dollars and extend our reach.
In 2020, our first virtual fundraising event raised $60,000! Thank you to all who donated and bid on auction items, made monetary donations to our CanadaHelps online account, and most especially to our sponsors:
- U.C.T. Jack Kidd Council 755
- Emera New Brunswick
- Dickie Crossman Memorial Foundation
- Peter Landers Memorial Foundation
- Operation Red Nose
- Media sponsors: Acadia Broadcasting Ltd. and Huddle
You can help!
- Host a fundraiser! The P.R.O. Kids Advisory Committee welcomes proposals or presentations for any and all potential fundraisers. Thinking of hosting a community event or tournament to benefit P.R.O. Kids? Contact us today!
- Support a fundraiser! Follow us on social media for updates on upcoming events and how you can participate.
- Donate to P.R.O. Kids using CanadaHelps.