Book a tour at one of our fire stations for your family, school group, or community group. Meet your local firefighters and learn about fire prevention and fire safety. Tours are offered at seven stations on weekdays.
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Important information about fire station tours:
- A maximum of 25 people, including supervisors are allowed per tour.
- Tours are approximately 30 – 45 minutes long.
- For kindergarten children, there must be one supervisor for every five (5) children.
- For school-aged children, there must be one supervisor for every ten (10) children.
- If the tour group must cancel or reschedule, administration must be notified 24 hours in advance.
- Tours must be scheduled at least 21 days in advance.
- Birthday party groups meeting the age requirement are welcome to tour a fire station, but may not hold party festivities at the station. (No cake and ice cream on site)
- If anyone in your group has special needs, please ensure you include that in your booking information.
- Transportation must be available at all times for your group in event of emergency.
- Minimum age for station tours is four years old.
To book a tour of your local fire station, please call 506-658-2910.
Please note: All Fire Stations are operational facilities, and our emergency services work always comes first. Firefighters may be called away from the station at any time during your scheduled tour. If this happens, your tour will be cancelled, and the Fire Station must be vacated immediately. The Saint John Fire Department will not be able to reimburse you for any costs incurred.