Skip to main content
City of Saint john City Hall Progression sculpture


Do you want to demolish a building or structure larger than 108 square feet (10 Sq. m)?  You will need a demolition permit.

Complete the submission package below and submit to or in person at the One-Stop Development Shop, 15 Market Square, ground floor, City Hall.